Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

3DS

There has been big talk of the 3DS in the last three months and sadly there is no review for it. I must say that the 3DS isn't getting a review. Before you start complaining or booing us, it wasn't my fault since I don't have a 3DS. Blame all this on 16-bit, PortalFTW, Fiftybottles, and Chillin416. That is all, you may start booing and hate the following contributors.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, can you please make me an admin? I haven't done stupid crap like I did back in May. I'm going to do a review on the 3DS Ambassador Program once the benefits become available on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete