Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Sunday, September 25, 2011

We're back, Partly

The blog is back and running but a slow pace. We'll need you to help us with feedback and ideas. Right now I am all out of ideas for blog post. I already posted how to contact me so don't expect me to post it in this post.

If you follow this blog then you should know I lost my PSN account to some bureaucratic system. So, I replaced all my Playstation ideas with PC ideas. So, I won't be on PSN at all and I'll be on steam or random MMOs and what not. I got Portal and Team Fortress 2 so expect a review by me to come up soon. Remember, e mail me ideas for posts or complaints.

P.S. Fiftybottles, your other post is dead. I have a hand in it.

1 comment: