Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A New Year

This is a new year and a fresh start. First of all I'll like to congratulate you viewers for giving us 1,029 viewers in the month of December. 2012 will be filled with many good games hopefully if not, well, we won't talk about the ones that aren't good. The Mayan calendar is a good topic to talk about too. First of all, I probably live in a different time zone than you so if you live west of me, you'll meet your possible doom first. Now that's out of the way, I want to announce that I have a boat load of PC games from steam great gift pile. Look forward to many reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment