Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Early Look at Kid Icarus: Uprising AR Cards!

I recently placed a pre-order at EB Games for the upcoming 3DS game Kid Icarus: Uprising, and the person at the store gave me something extra for pre-ordering, that I wasn't actually supposed to get...

You see, those cards in the video I made below are supposed to be distributed to people who participate in Kid Icarus gameplay at GameStop and EB Games stores in early April, but I got them now, before the game has even been released, instead. So yeah, that's a good thing. :D

As mentioned above, this is a quick video about the cards that has been posted to YouTube! Enjoy the early look at these cards in their physical form!

No comments:

Post a Comment