Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Friday, April 13, 2012

Toronto Comic Con

Why hello there.
It's Archaen here, I know it's still been a while since I posted, but whatever. Just posting to let you know I'll be at Toronto Comic Con with Rinzler both tomorrow and Sunday... and I'll be dressed as The Doctor. So... yeah, I'll post some nerdy pictures and stuff, some awesome cosplaying, and maybe even some pre-release game footage (Please don't shoot me copyright-type people)! Also, I might play a fighting game tournament, just to annoy people, 'cause I don't know how, so I spam the buttons and some how manage to win. So, yeah, that's a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment