Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Graduation

The majority of the Null staff will be graduating and going to different high schools. Thor and 16-bit will be going to the same school. PortalFTW and I will be going to the same high school as well. fiftybottles, Vaibhav and Sysreal will go to different schools altogether. Chillin416 had failed his current grade and will be repeating it for all we know. So, Fiftybottles, Vaibhav, Sysreal and the people who won't be going to my school next year, I hope you will still in contact with me. As for Chillin416 go repeat whatever grade you are doing because you're not going to high school with us. I'm not even sure if he even is in middle school.

No comments:

Post a Comment