Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Friday, June 3, 2011

Playstation notwok

I got my password reset e mail back and it said I didn't give enough information. What playstation, I fill in your guide lines and I still don't make the cut? What do I need to get an account e mail change or a password reset. I already stated why multiple times why I couldn't reset my password. The only thing I couldn't quite provide was the serial number. They said they need a PS3 serial number, I give them my PSP serial number. The response is that my information just wasn't enough to be able to change a simple e mail address or password. I hope you share my dislike of playstation so much I do. remember to vote on the poll and playstation store is back up. This makes me SOOOO ANGRY! But that's it for me, bye now

P.S. I sent another email to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment