Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Monday, November 21, 2011

If I told you that you looked stupid not visiting this blog, would you believe me?

Hey guys, I'm back, and in case you are wondering who I am, I am 16 Bit, but now I am Captain Picard. Don't know who Captain Picard is? Go watch Star Trek: The Next Generation, you'll find out.

...Anyhow, since we are all busy with school, (I think) the amount of posts has almost completely flat lined, and we hope to solve that...

Because I got Super Mario 3D Land.

Now you will bask in the glory of my epicosity, and you will also wait until whenever-the-hell-I-feel-like-it for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment