Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Monday, November 7, 2011

Minecraft City

I have lots of time on my hands on certain days so I thought about installing Single Player Commands mod and builtng a city. I have an emergency response team ready and I built their headquarters. Here's a look at the main lobby and counter.
This is the detective's office. He has the best name
This is Detective Poopenstanky Mcpolicemanson's office
This is the doctor's office
The patients go on the bed, put their stuff in the chest and eat cake for instant health.
This is the emergency team sleeping place, bunk beds for space.
The top of the emergency tower, it is a lookout over the city. In the corner is netherrack, light it in emergency like a creeper take over.

No comments:

Post a Comment