Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Skull Girls Review

Hey, It's Ryan here again after a long time, but I'm finally going to talk about Toronto Comic Con! I didn't end up playing in that tournament, but I did get to play a bit of a game prior to it's release, and that game was Skull Girls! I'm really not going to have much to say about it, I'm not that into fighting games, and I didn't play it for very long. But what I did notice is that the game controlled quite like Marvel vs. Capcom 3, the most recent fighting game I've played. It was likely run on the same engine, as game play felt rather similar, and flowed very well. There were a multitude of characters to choose from, and all had the common theme of being a girl... I think. They were all pretty cartoon-y, but I think that really gave the game something. Each character has it's own range of attacks, the strongest of which require complex button pressing. Each also has a special, again like MvC3. All in all, it wasn't bad, it flowed well, and the characters were very well designed. If you are into fighting games, you may want to check this one out. I would give it an over all 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment