Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Update Time

Hello, all.

First off, I'd like to say thank you to the followers who have continued to stay with us, even though we haven't been posting much. I am here to say that I will be starting a written walkthrough of Pokemon Black and White. In these written walkthrough, I will release a section everyday. Also, details specific to Black or White will be in brackets, i.e. "Before you battle Reshiram [Zekrom], make sure you save your game." This allows me to write an accurate walkthrough of both games, while only playing one.

That is it.


Khould

No comments:

Post a Comment