Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Minecraft

I will make traps and ways to kill NPCs or players a daily post on Null. Here I go, my first trap for players or NPCs.

Materials: pressure plate/ button
lava
piston
redstone

Place the piston pushing side ways like in the picture in the ceiling.
Put the lava above the piston. Make sure you have walls around your lava. You don't want it flowing around.

Next, add the switch. Connect the switch with the piston. I got the pressure plate because NPCs or players can walk onto it and die.

As you see in the picture, a wooden or TNT room just makes disasters. Plus, the lava almost killed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment