Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Zelda: A Link to the Past Review

Okay, as you can see by the post title, and the picture, I am doing a review on the SNES Game Zelda: A Link to the Past, which was released in 1992 (as you can see by the screenshot) for the SNES, and later re-released on the GBA. I was GOING to review OoT3D, but fiftybottles did, I'm just going to review this game instead. This is a good game, it's only major drawback is that is rare, unless you use emulators like me. The game is fairly easy to control, despite the control scramble-up from the emulators, being that it is a top-down game, so the controls are pretty much identical to the controls for Pokemon, except Link (or whatever you named him) runs automatically. This game is in my opinion the best Zelda game, because of the main reason that I can actually have a fighting chance of beating the game, as for OoT3D? I suck. This is a game that would be simply amazing if Nintendo remade for the 3DS or Wii, however the would probably do the same stupid mirror thing like they did in Twilight Princess for Wii, (which pisses me off, because I am one of the only people they didn't consider making that game, because I use my left hand for the Wii remote, and my right. for the nunchuck.) But, back to the game. With simple controls, and simply great overall, I give A Link to the Past 99/100 rupees (which fills the child's wallet in OoT3D)

16 Bit

No comments:

Post a Comment