Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Just Some Stuff...

Okay, so recently a few things have happened... Thor has recently retrieved the password for our YouTube/Gmail/Blogger account, so I took the liberty to upload a video review, which is kind of crappy, for the Club Nintendo Platinum Reward... Which is being uploaded as I type this on my phone.

The other info I had to inform you about, is that our fellow blogger, Chi You has been temporarily demoted to an author for posting a poll asking who was right, me or him. Not to worry, he has been informed and will be fully reinstated as a full admin before the turn of 2012.

Another quick note, I will also be making a video review for Mario Kart 7 as well as Super Mario 3D Land.

Thanks for reading,

~Captain Picard


No comments:

Post a Comment