Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Minecraft Requests

I am taking Minecraft creation requests if you don't know. It has to be something you won't censor or look like something you will censor. So, I will be able to make a lot of thing. I would prefer if you gave Minecraft city ideas. Sad face.

I have an emergency station, if you don't know, I have a visual tour of it. I have a church, inn, observatory, indoor shooting/bomb range, therapist, a brewer stand, a vendor, a well, a soup kitchen/homeless shelter, hunting store, cafe, a lighting shop and a color wool store.
Well, if you want to tell me a request either e mail me with the e mails at the side or post a comment.

Sad face.

No comments:

Post a Comment