Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cave Story Custom Text Mod

Hey guys! Just wanted to let y'all now that I just made a Cave Story custom text mod. No, it doesn't change the appearance of the text or anything that any of the characters say to you, but when you die, drown, save, pick up some weapons, restore health (health pot and monitor), and maybe a few other things some interesting lines of dialogue will come up. Not much swearing, no drityness, so you pervs out there better zip your pants back up. Anyways, e-mail me if ya want the files, I'll be waiting....

Also, please note that this WILL NOT work with anything but the PC version. You'd be surprised at what people think they can do sometimes.... if you're using mac or linux (I USE LINUX!!!), then simply download the files I provide you and copy them into the cave story folder you are currently using. Below is an example video of some of the things you'll see whilst playing with my mod....

There are some text glitches (as you will see), sorry 'bout that, but still, enjoy! Remeber, email should you desire the mod...



I'm not used to PC version. I'm more accustomed to the DSi controls, in case you're wondering why I'm occasionally sucking.

2 comments:

  1. Nice text pack. You got some funny text

    ReplyDelete
  2. It gets better, specially when you fall off a cliff and get the life jar from Jenka :D

    ReplyDelete