Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 PSN Review

Just in time for number 3, Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 is getting reviewed on Null. I got Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 on the PSN a few weeks ago to hype me up for the third which I'm getting this Tuesday. When I started playing it I was hooked. All the characters, modes, and multiplayer it is one of the best fighting games I have ever played. With a whopping 56 characters to choose from you'll almost never run out of fighters to choose from and if you ever wanted to see if a Servbot could beat Wolverine now's you chance. But obviously you'll have you favorite team, mine for example is Megaman, Spiderman, Strider. But everyone's will be different and that's what's so great about it. This game is great for beginners to play but there are so many moves to do and so many combinations to choose from that you need a lot of time to master it. Now I could go on and on about how much I love this game but my only gripe is the character selection screen's interface. You can't go back if you did something wrong and it's really hard to choose what costume you want because it does not show you what costume it is. But all in all a great game

Gameplay: 9.5
Presentation: 9

Overall: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment