Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Thursday, February 17, 2011

NHL 11

In my opinion NHL 11 is an amazing game for hockey fans but if you do not like hockey your not in for a whole lot of luck. I am going to go by all of the major game modes and rate them one by one.


First of I will start will regular play now mode. So in play now mode you can choose what team you want to play as in over 5 leagues. You also get to choose what jersey you want and if you are home or away. I would give this mode 8/10


Next there is be a pro mode. In be a pro mode you get to create your own character and then play seasons as your player and try to be the best of the best. You can also get your rank to NHL or stay down in a lower lever. I would give this 9/10


Lastly for major modes in my opinion I would choose be a GM mode. In be a GM mode you can be the general manager of any NHL team and make your own trades, bring players down to the minors, and just sign people to your team. I would give this mode 7/10


Overall I really like the game and for the full game rating I would give it

91 baby Crosby's/ 100

No comments:

Post a Comment