Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hello Everybody!

What's up everybody I'm Syseral! The newest author of Null!

Now don't worry, I'm not gonna be orgasming about video game news (I'm lookingat your FIFTYBOTTLES!!!), but here, I'm the comic relief, and the gamer with intellect. I beleive that like movies and books, video games can be analyzed for the good, and that's what I'm here for. I'm not here to mindlessly talk about video game news, I'm talking about gaming with intellect! Hopefully you guys will understand what I'm trying to say (If not, well better off playing Black Ops)

Anyways, every week (if I can make this my initiative, I'll be doing a series called Gaming With Intellect, where I talk about the smart side of games and I dig real deep to analyze what they truely mean.

Well that's it for me, and remember to always check out Null!

-Syseral (The gamer with the step above most gamers)

1 comment:

  1. HEY! I don't orgasm over video games! They're simply my passion! What!? Minecraft Beta 1.6 is going to have MAPS!??! AAGHHHAGHHGH!!!! Ohhhaw, this pair of pants was JUST NEW! Looks like I'm going to West 49 again...

    ReplyDelete