Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Friday, May 27, 2011

Hi!

Hey guys, Vaibhav here, and, well, I'll be joining the blog. I don't have many nearby places where I can buy games, and buying games from sources such as steam takes waaaaay too long, so I'll mostly be reviewing all of those free PC games that people actually play :P.

2 comments:

  1. what took you so long to post something! Seriously, I played portal and half life 2 and now I can relate to what you and ryan were talking about in grade 7. Oh yeah, did you get minecraft?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? How fast is your internet connection? Sorry I'm just reading this now... :P

    ReplyDelete