Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Playstation Network

Racism! That's what I have to say. Playstation network said that restoration started but that is only in the U.S.A. for North America. I figured this out by trying to get online for LittleBigPlanet and the same error happened a month ago. The same thing happens with the playstation store. It says that they signed me out of playstation network for no reason. This is big racism, they restore the Americans so they can sit on their butt all day and play PS3 and grow fat. I hate this! I want to download LittleBigPlanet Levels! This is so biased! I pretty sure we'll also get playstation store last if it weren't for less popular countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment