Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Playstation Network

Okay, I know now that you're supposed to update your playstation system to get playstation network and store back since the store is supposed to be back today. The only problem is that I need to reset my password since it isn't valid. Whoever didn't reset their password too I feel sorry for. Everyone else, I hope you enjoy your free games! Who am I kidding, I want those free games! I want them badly! The message that popped up said that I need to reset my password through a PS3, which I don't have, or through a PC. I went onto the website and they said it was under maintenance. If it isn't, just comment on this post. I'll on as soon as possible and try to review the games I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment