Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Playstation network

I'm back and more depressed than ever. I know I had to update my PSP but then I needed to reset my password. I tried to reset it on my PC but it was under maintenance from sometime to about 7pm. After I waited for 8 pm I tried and they said they sent a password reset to my e-mail. If you don't know, my name isn't allen. So, I used someone else's e mail (my dad's expired e mail so don't try it). Since it was expired, I couldn't receive the e mail. I went back to playstation network website and went to contact support. I sent an e mail from my own e mail and now I have to wait 24- 48 hours for the e mail to come back. This happened yesterday so I will just have to wait 24 hours. This is going to be the longest day in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment