Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Minecraft

I'm sorry, I know, I'm supposed to be doing my usual Playstation rant but I want this time to tell about my minecraft problem. If you own minecraft you will know, they recently updated. Because of this update, my mods no longer work. I tried to get some mods for 1.6.4 and I did. The only problem is that the mods messed up my game. I can't access my worlds because of it. I think it is because I installed them improperly but whatever the reason, I am very sad because of it. I think I will return to my usual playstation rant tomorrow or the next day or today.

No comments:

Post a Comment