Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Playstation store free games

In the words of a not so famous singer, "we so excited" that clearly expresses how I feel. I feel this way because Playstation network has released the game titles of the free games they're releasing. If you own a PS3 you can get two games and the choices are, LittleBigPlanet, inFamous, Wipeout HD plus Fury expansion pack, Deadnation and Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty. Unless you're in Germany, instead of infamous and Deadnation you get Super Stardust HD and Hustle Kings. For PSP you can get two out of the following: LittleBigPlanet, Modnation Racers, Pursuit Force and Killzone Liberation which I am getting. In Germany instead of Pursuit Force and Killzone, you get Everybody's Golf 2 and Buzz Junior Jungle Party. I own LittleBigPlanet for the PSP and it is amazing. I can't really rate or review it since most of the levels are made by other people. I even create some cool things like tanks and farming vehicles. If you want to suggest the other I can get besides LittleBigplanet and Killzone for my free game, please leave it in the comments. (that means I can get either modnation racers or pursuit force)

No comments:

Post a Comment