Hating on us will get you baked. And then there will be cake.

We're on Twitter!
@nullreview

We have a Gmail!
nullreview@gmail.com

We're also on Google+!
Null Review

Oh, and we have a YouTube Channel!
NullReview

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Polls

I am wanting for multiple things, one of them is the Playstation network and store. However, this post is about the polls thus the title Polls. In lay man terms, I like thing where you click box and add another vote for Chi You. So, easy vote for me, when had PortalFTW post something? About a month ago. I do something almost everyday. I post on the Playstation network updates, post posters of help wanted and the game review every so often. (Okay, the Black Mesa one was bad but I did it at school because I was bored). A vote for me is a vote for someone who actually does something. PortalFTW, I doubt you even have Portal 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment